Search & Win
Check Out - Mommy Has to Work!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday is Frienship Day - at the Mama Zone

At the Mama Zone - Anitra came up with this great idea - check it out!

Welcome to WednesDay is FriendsDay. I'm having a great time meeting new people. Let's make some new friends. Here's how it works:


■Add your blog name and link to your blog in the MckLinky below. Feel free to link directly to your blog or to your favorite post.
■Follow the person who linked before you and as many other blogs as you'd like to have follow back. I'll be following all of the blogs on the list and sure would love to have you follow me too!
■Remember to leave a comment on the blogs you follow to let them know you found them here at The MamaZone, and If someone follows you, be sure to follow back.
■Tweet, blog and yell at your friends about this so it can grow more and more each week.
I'll repost every week, so be sure to return and link up with some new folks. Enjoy... (and no, you don't have to wait until Wednesday to link up, you can do it any time!)

go the the Mama Zone and link up!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking, following and re-posting! Have an awesome Wednesday. I'm following you at both of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Mama Zone to say and I'm following!
    Have a great week!
    DIna-Marie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis